He is soooo stubborn!

So my son is 2... will be 3 yrs old in October. I am trying to potty train him but am running into a few road blocks! Ugh!!! He LOVES underwear!!! But HATES the toilet!!!

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Does he hate the big potty? His seat adaptor? The little potty? If you can figure out what exactly he hates and why, you may be able to fix it. Even something as simple as letting him pick a new seat adaptor may help.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• he LOVES his seat adaptor and the stool that I got him so that he can get up on the potty!!! He loves his underwear, but WILL NOT go potty on the toilet! My mother suggested letting him wear underwear and if he pees in them to let him sit in them for a while, thinking that he would get sick of them being wet.... nope!!! He didnt mind!!! Ugh!!! I have yet to figure out why he is having such big problems with this! Ugh!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009