rolling over/ crawling

My six month old still doesn't roll over she will lift up at times to look around but sometimes I swear she is just lazy and won't lift up and when she does lift she tilts her self over and will roll that way but its not all the time. She still screams when she is on her belly here and there cause she hates it. Do you have any suggestions on what to help her? I'm afraid she won't crawl for ever because she doesn't like her belly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well you have to just put her on her tummy a few times a day for 5 mins at a time and let her get used to it. Be sure to get down there with her and play, show her toys, a mirror, also lay on your back and lay her on you on her tummy, and stroke her spine and back of neck, it stimulates the muscles to help her push up on her arms. If she screams, scream back lol and hang on for the 5 mins and act like you are having the time of your life.Clap and laugh and roll around like a loon and hopefully she will get over the frustration.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2009