Dumping a guy 101

OK i started talking to this guy and over the phone we hit it off amazingly well he wants tha same i want and kind of over did it over phone and got too emotionally attached well the day came and we meet well we he was fasinated but i wasnt .there was things that was just not ok with me He is not a movie buff like me then we wanted to get busy and there was problem with his memeber it was not staying up if you know what i mean .I dont know how to dump him wit out hurting his feelings because he was dumped alot before .

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, theres really no way to dump someone who likes you without hurting their feelings...you can either

A) Be polietly honest and say you just didn't feel any chemistry

or take the 'guy' way out and

B) Start being a be-otch/clingy/whiny/etc until he "dumps" you....
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i don't think i've ever been dumped without having my feelings hurt. its a crappy time for anyone. just do it, there's no way to not have feelings hurt.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Just block him from everything and dont answere the phone eventually he will get the hint
    Anonymous

• Just be honest. There is no way to do this without hurting him. If you tell him straight up, he will be ok, and maybe you will have a friend.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Honesty works for me. Just tell him it's not working for you but you could still be friends if he wanted to be.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Sorry sweetie. I just want to be friends without benefits without bootie calls and without the drama.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009