What is ASB?

Hello,

Can someone give me some information about ASB?
What exactly is it? It has something to do with School, but what do they do exactly and what does asb stand for?

Disneymamma

Asked by Disneymamma at 5:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I dont know what it stands for but a friend of mine in school was in it and they plan all the school events like the rallys dances and alot of other activaties. My friend had a blast with it and they are super strict with grades. If they drop low at all you get kicked out. So it works well for keeping the kids grades up if thats something they like to do.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Associated Student Body at my son's school. He is involved and the put together dances and ......
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 5:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I was thinking American State Bank until I read your question. On Wikipedia I found Associated Student Body which is basically student council.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Awesome thank you ladies! = )
    Disneymamma

Answer by Disneymamma at 6:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2009