Do you or does anyone you know have IBS?

I think I might have it :(

I'll spare all the gory details on WHY I think I have it.

Are there any OTC treatments for it, or any specific foods you shouldn't eat if you have it?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Health

• You need to find your trigger foods.You may need more fiber,or less.High fat foods are my trigger,and too much fiber keeps me close to a toilet at all times! Try to keep the stress level down,or find a calming solution like meditation.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• my dh has it, there is this otc stuff @ walmart for ibs that helps him out, it's way cheaper than a prescription too but we haven't got it in a while sorry i forgot the name
    Anonymous

• Hi Cati - IBS is soooo common but not such a pretty subject. I have a product that works called In-Liven which is a probiotic superfood. Please pop on my web site to check it out and feel free to contact me to send you additonal articles that support the benefits of a truly good probiotic. There is such media hype going on about probiotics which is good but a lot of misinformation. I have been a customer using this product but have such faith in it along with their other products I decided to distribute them.

Stay well
    Sharon
    HealthyBaby4U

Answer by HealthyBaby4U at 9:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Make sure you eat at the same times every day. Probiotics (acidophilous?) can help, Omega oils are awesome as well.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2009