What are you allowed to bring inside Verizon Music Center?

My husband and I are going to Noblesville, Indiana to see Coldplay at the Verizon Music Center on Friday! YAY! I am so excited. Anyways, we are wondering if we are allowed to bring cameras, cell phones, mini bottles of alcohol, and coolers inside? Anyone know? I do know that people get away with bringing drugs and all that in, but it's been so long, didn't know what was allowed and what wasn't. Thanks so much!

Aingls

Asked by Aingls at 6:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• I don't know about that venue specifically, so keep that in mind, but I have attended a LOT of concerts this year.

cameras ~ that's up to the artist, not the venue. ALL tickets will print out "no cameras allowed" as standard, but it's not always the case.
    cell phones ~ yes
    mini bottles of alcohol ~ not likely
    coolers ~ very doubtful

Contact the venue itself & find others who have already seen the band this tour (if they have a fan site & forum, maybe?) to ask specifics.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2009