25 WEEKS PREGGO & SEX ISSUES??

Well my SO just got back from being away for 2 months for military training for his statesside deployment in Dec. Well during our sex this weekend i noticed that i didnt stay *wet* very long and i starting getting sharp cramps right below my belly button... kinda like i had just been running for a long time.. anyone else have this at 25 weeks or could it just be my since my belly had got a lil bigger since he left my muscles have just got to get used to being *worked out* again? and anyone else notice the dryness too?

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 6:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• lube and gentle sex
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• we went and got some lube last night to try to help it worked for the first few minutes then as we changed positions i was dried up again... and that is such a total mood killer
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 6:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• try a different lube. i'm never wet for sex anymore.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i have the same issue too... i get cramps really easy..thank goodness he is patient enough to let it go away.... i never tried lube but water works for me... kinda weird i kno but it does work for me. good luck
    Anonymous

• water in the vagina isn't a great idea.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Water gets in your vagina when you're taking a bath or swimming what's the difference? I'm sure she's not using buckets of it.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• More than likely its just the hormone shift...it should get better in about 3 weeks...then don't be suprised if you go the exact opposite way and are really horny and wet all the time (even when you aren't trying to get it on..LOL)

The cramping could be from a few things...your muscles are being stretched with the pregnancy and the way your bones/ligaments/etc move in relation to each other are going to be different now as well. Try using a pillow underneath your hips to support the belly weight and help align them better. Or try other positions that are easy on the belly (such as spooning, or even doggy if you can support yourself..)
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• This may sound gross but my husband uses spit, it works great for us and it's free.
    mommy-17

Answer by mommy-17 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2009