should i call the doc or l&d??

my 40lb dog jumped full force on me when i was laying down.. am cramping a little, i have felt the baby move but should i call my doc and tell him?? i am 21 weeks preg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call the doctor just to be on the safe side.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 6:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Thats your call. I fell many times on the ice this winter while I was pregnant and as long as I felt my girl move I didn't bother calling.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• if you're nervous call L&D i was told any time after the 20 week point to call L&D instead of going into the ER or calling the doc after hours.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• you should already be there requesting an ultrasound.
    Anonymous

• call dr and they will probably tell you to go to L&D
    newmommy61207

Answer by newmommy61207 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i hope you're calling right now, there's no use asking online if you should call, just do it and they will tell you!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i had that happen to me my 40lb dog jumped on me and i went to the doctors office they hooked me up for a non stress test and i was fine so was my daughter, if shes moving then shes fine. thats what the doctor told me. if you want to hear it for yourself call in and tell them. its your decision but if you go to the hospital your going to be ther for a while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2009