Is he Flirting or am i just "one of the guys"?

Well I can't tell if this guy is flirting with me or if I'm just looking too far into his actions. I met him through a mutual friend, all of us (like 8 ppl) spend the weekends together, fishing, swimming, or just hanging out. Well he'll toss rocks at me (not hard) to scare me, he picks on me. he makes stupid jokes at my expense, he doesn't do it to anyone else. I know it may not sound like much, I didn't even think he was in any way attracted to me until i caught him looking at my boobs (i had on a spaghetti strap tank top) I know it sounds like 1st grade (hes only mean to you cuz he likes you) what does everyone think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• He likes you. Has he stuck gum in your hair yet? Just joking. I think he's flirting.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 6:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yeah I vote for flirting. if he picks up larger rocks and jettisons them at you though then RUN!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Flirting...immature flirting, but yes, flirting...
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• flirting.....how cute.butterflies in your stomache and that excited feeling every time you look at him. Just make sure he is not married.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• well its flirting but i wouldnt go for him. I mean come on a child in grade school throws rocks and is "mean" to the girl he likes. A man asks you to go to dinner or cuddle by a campfire....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2009