IM SO PISSED MY HUSBAND GAVE ME A STD/ANYONE BEEN THRU THIS

I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY I HAVE TRICH AND NOW I HAVE TO TAKE 7 DAYS OF ANTIBIOTICS AND THE BAD THING ABOUT IT IS I THINK I MAY OF HAD IT FOR AWHILE. I KEPT GOING TO THE DOCTOR TELLING THEM SOMETHING WAS WRONG, BUT THEY KEPT SAYING I WAS FINE AND I KNEW I WASN'T. IT WAS NOT TILL I GOT A PAP SMEAR DONE WITH MY MIDWIFE WHEN THE TRUTH FINALLY CAME OUT...NOW I KNOW I WASN'T CRAZY. I'M KICKING HIM TO THE CURVE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I'M ALSO 14WEEKS PREGNANT...I'M SO PISSED I'M TOO OLD FOR DISEASES I THOUGHT WE WERE ON THE SAME PAGE AND PASSED MESSING AROUND ONCE WE SAID OUR VOWELS I HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL TO THIS MAN DAMN NEAR FOR 19YEARS AND THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN (ME 34 HE39) BUT STILL IT HURTS THAT YOU ARE BETRAYED BY SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND TRUST WITH YOUR LIFE. IT'S REALLY SAD

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what is trich?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i am really sorry to hear! i hope all goes well with u.. i hate cheaters.. i would kick any man to the curve for cheating..
    Anonymous

• what an @$$ hole he is
    Anonymous

• Trichomoniasis is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) that affects both women and men, although symptoms are more common in women. The parasite is sexually transmitted through penis-to-vagina intercourse or vulva-to-vulva (the genital area outside the vagina) contact with an infected partner. Some women have signs or symptoms of infection which include a frothy, yellow-green vaginal discharge with a strong odor. The infection also may cause discomfort during intercourse and urination, as well as irritation and itching of the female genital area. Symptoms usually appear in women within 5 to 28 days of exposure.
    The genital inflammation caused by trichomoniasis can increase a woman’s susceptibility to HIV infection if she is exposed to the virus. Pregnant women with trichomoniasis may have babies who are born early or with low birth weight (low birth weight is less than 5.5 lbs.)

Good Luck to you.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• WOW have you talked to him yet?

Anonymous

• DO NOT have sex with him, make sure he gets treatment too otherwise he will just be spreading it around.

Yes, I have been through this, not with my current SO but with an ex, but that was in high school. I can't imagine after 19 years having this happen...

All I can say is that you have made the right decision. Stick to it! Unless you both plan on going to counseling and find the source of his need to cheat, it will not get any better.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Ugh!

I would leave his ass! That's just something that unforgivable IMO He cheated AND endangered you?! Plus your unborn as well! Blah!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 7:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I haven't been thru it and hope i dont ever have to go thru it but my best friend's husband ran around on when she was preggo and gave her hpv virus and herpes don't know if they are the same but she had precancer cells growing on her cervix and had to have them removed. Bad thing is she had pap before baby was concieved then went for 6 wks check up and had pap smear done again it came back abnormal and thats when she find out about the precancer on cervix well about a month or so later she called me crying and said she a a blister thing show up down there and it hurt really bad and wouldn't go away she went back to dr they swiped it and it came back herpes. On top of that she's still with him and they have had another baby and i told her if he will do it once he'll do it again and next time she might get aids or hiv. I guess its a decision she is going to have to make whether or not to leave him. I would though.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yeah i talked too him and told him he needed to be treated. At this time we are separated and i dont know if we will get back together and im just really hurt he would be so inconsiderate about not only cheating but having sex with a woman unprotected and bringing the shit back home to me like everything is ok and the sad thing about it people dont know all these diseases are silent until they blow up on you and when they do its not pretty. He is still the father of my kids and to the one im carrying but at this time our marriage is up in the air and i really dont know if we will be joined together again because my trust is so out the door. And I wanted to thank you all for your comments.
    Anonymous

• I'd, personally, cut his baby-maker off...but that's just me and I despise cheaters and think they're is NO excuse for their behavior. And if this offends anyone, I blame my hormones.
    Anonymous