How early were you when..

You first felt your baby move? My ex-doctor couldnt tell me how far along i was. he changed the date everytime I went in. But it was mostly around 10-13 weeks. So I've been feeling movements that can be constant for up to 30 minutes, then it will stop for a while then start again... Ive felt them a little bit before but today its been ALLLLLLL day long. So I go to my new doctor on the 10 so hopefully he can give me a better estimate than that other quack!

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 6:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• between 13 and 17 weeks usually around 16-17 wks
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 6:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• just use the first day of your last menstrual period, any online due date calculator will tell you how far along you are. how could a doctor not do that? that's so weird. ultrasounds should tell you within a few days either way too. I felt my baby move for the first time at 14 weeks
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• im just now 15 weeks and i think i have been feeling my baby move for a couple of weeks but i know i felt my baby today you could see him or her bumped up on the outside of my belly!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 6:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• 17 or 18 weeks I think
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i wanna say i was 15 wks. i cant remember for sure tho. but 14 or 15 wks is wht im thinkin. it was a lil bit before muh first US, which was at 20 wks. so yah..
    i lovedddddd it.
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2009