Should I be upset with this computer product/service or deal with it?

I bought a Dell two months ago. It appeared to be defective so they happily/quickly replaced it with another new one. That computer too has same issues as the other one.

I called them during both times and each time I was told I would be charged for the advice and support.

I called them today to ask to return it and get my money back-since I can't figure out the problem. My computer keeps closing up and dying as if the battery is dead..the fonts change etc..

Here's the result: I spoke to 19 ppl during my approximately 50 minutes on the phone. I was disconnected 4 times.

18 people transferred my call to 'someone who can help me' I was first disconnected after the 9th person. I attempted 4 more calls then at the 5th call I spoke to several more people. My last person was #19!

They said they couldn't return my computer after 21 days - it's their policy. How can I resolve this or shall I deal with it?

MountainPawz

Asked by MountainPawz at 7:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Shopping

• You need to keep going up the food chain at Dell (contact the corporate office, not customer service) until you find someone who can help you. I have had several Dell computers, both laptops and desktops, from both the business and home divisions over the last ten years and have never had an issue that could not be solved. My primary business computer is a 5.5 year old Dell desktop that stil works great.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:33 AM on Jun. 2, 2009