What's in a dream?

Anyone have any theories about dreams? I mean, I have heard things like they are supposed to be what you truly desire, but how can your subconscience know what you want if you yourself don't know? I had 3 different dreams about the same person last night...what's it mean? What should I do? Should I follow what my inner-self wants or is it mis-leading me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well no one can really say without knowing what the dream was about so how bout u share a lil more info on that and im sure you will get more replies
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I think that we all know everything and it get unlocked in our dreams. I also think that some dreams are things we make up that made a big impact on our emotions. I also think that they depict the type of peron you are, if you can analyze your dreams, and get a message that I think is conveyed in all of them, you can find out a lot.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 9:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Ok well the dreams were about a man. I am married, have two kids and he is not my husband...no it was not sex dreams but it was what i want from a relationship and I am not getting it from my husband. The guy is a friend...
    Anonymous