Has anyone seen UP yet?

Soo cute!! Although it was sad made me cry LOL. And I paid freakin' $12.50 for a matinee to see in it 3D. But I recommend it for kids and families! (Even though I saw it with just my husband lol!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did. I when with my DS (23 month), my DD (4 month) , Hubby, my mom, and her husband. It sad that he never knew where the house landed. But is a great movie. My son love it.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yes! We took my DD to see it yesterday! She is 2 years old, this was her first time going to a theater. She had sooooo much fun and we did too.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 7:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• What is sad about the movie? We haven't seen it yet. The previews look pretty funny.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yea I almost cryed..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I heard wonderful things I can't wait!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009