Why can't he let me go when he obviously doesn't want to be with me and can't I let him go when it's obvious that he doesn't want to be with me?

He is never here...he hardly calls...he sends e-mails to cancel plans or calls and tells me at the last minute he doesn't feel like coming over or he completely ignores me. He only comes over like twice a week if I'm lucky.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• why should he let you go? He's got you safe on the back burner in case he wants to use you. Don't allow him to treat you like that. As for why you won't let him go...low self esteem. (been there done that) I bought some Self Esteem on Ebay in bulk to be able to let go! (ok that's a joke but I finally said ENOUGH)

Answer by admckenzie at 7:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I agree. You just gotta tell yourself that you deserve better && it won't kill you to be single. I know a lot of women who think they need a man to validate them for some reason. If your not happy with yourself, then you'll never be able to make someone else happy. Just tell him that you want more of a commitment than he is willing to give && you just can't wait for him any longer.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Because you are ALLOWING him to do this to you. Men prey on weak women and you are sure giving him signs of your weakness, HIM. Let him go sweetie, sounds like he isn't your man or husband. There are plenty of men in the sea, you need to be strong and confident also.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• You should read this book, 'He's Just Not That Into You'.. it's great- and it kind of explains why men play these stupid games. You deserve more!! You need to love yourself before you love ANY man.
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 7:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Let him go. You were using him too. But you are so done. So move on, no big loss for you. Believe me there are more fish in the sea that are much nicer.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2009