What are you going to do tonight?

I am going to have dinner with the boys then put them to bed. Then I am going to act like I am doing my homework but really I am going to watch Jon and Kate Plus 8.

What are y'all going to do?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 7:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am so glad I don't have homework over the summer! (I took the summer session off)

Well, we are on the West Coast so it is only 4:30 here. Very shortly I will be waking up my SO from his nap, and then we will be going to the Sizzler for dinner (SeaFood). When we get back it will be bed time for baby, and then daddy and mommy will have some much over due alone time, maybe have some drinks, and spend some quality time in the bedroom. ;)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Im taking my mom out to have a talk with her *sighs* that should be fun. Then I have to go grocery shopping DESPERATELY!!!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• going to take my dd to bed in about an hour, then watch some tv & wait for dh to get home
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• about to eat dinner, then put my daughter to bed. then back onto the computer b/c she broke the tv yesterday and now i can't watch tv...sniff sniff
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• scrapbook and mod-podge with my kids (they like to decorate shoe-boxes with magazine pictures to give gifts in, tonight we're doing a 5 gallon bucket to use for a trashcan in dd's room).
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 7:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Right now we're done with dinner and dishes are in the washer. DH is playing with our son and I think we might have a small after-dinner dessert of ice cream :)

I plan on watching the Women's College World Series Championship Tournament ... Florida vs. Washington in the championship round!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I am watching the Yankees and Indians and I am going to bed very shortly! There's not enough hours in a day.
    Anonymous

• I am going to type. Hi all you Cafe Mommies
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 7:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Stay at home, maybe got shopping for my son's b-day. I just don't feel good today.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• im goin to pop some pain pills (prescription-legal.. lol) tonight cuz tomorrow i have to get muh wisdom teeth cut out. thats gonna hurt like a bitch : /
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2009