Anyone see the movie Fireproof? I just saw it and highly advice it as a great movie for all women and men, what was your fav. part?

mine was the house fire scene.

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 7:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont remember my favorite part but i loved it!!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I loved it also
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 7:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• oh my gosh this movie would be a great wedding gift for my friend! I love what this has done for my marriage!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 7:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I liked it, but I really didn't care for how much christianity they threw in there, and I'm Christian! I would reccomend it to any Christian couples (because if they werent Christian I think they would feel alienated by this movie) in need of marital help, but thats about all I would reccomend it for.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• "I liked it, but I really didn't care for how much christianity they threw in there, and I'm Christian! I would reccomend it to any Christian couples (because if they werent Christian I think they would feel alienated by this movie)"

Interesting that you should say that. I've been curious about this movie, but I sincerely doubt my husband would get through it without some serious eyerolling at the very least.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• The fights were amusing only because they weren't realistic. There was a scene where they were yelling at eachother and he calls her a stupid woman. my mil and i busted out laughing and she said what happened to stupid bitch and i said and the hell isn't she calling him a shovenistick mother effer lol.

Anyway good message for religous people but overall corny
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 8:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• The whole movie was a joke. Everything wrong in the marriage was his fault, no matter what he did it wasn't good enough. She was off complaining to her friends, in what I call the all men are scumb session. She was at the least having an emotional affair with the doctor and maybe physical. But he was the one who had to "love her better" She made no effort to change.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Kirk Cameron makes good movies.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:16 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Loved it went out and bought love dare, it is a work in progress
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2009