so after almost 3 years..........(TMI)

Well having another talk with my DH he actually gives me what I think is a understandable answer.........our sex life was great then I had our son my hubby saw EVERYTHING , well sex is still good but one thing has disappeared he doesn't go down on me anymore (argh! isn't it supposed to be give and take?) well last night he told me its because after seeing our son come out of there he is too scared to go down (make sense?) well am I the only one in this situation? and how can we fix it ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I went through the same thing, and it's so embarassing, which is the reason I'm going anonymous, lol.. I feel like I'm nasty sometimes. To this day, he does not go down on me and my son is 2 and a half. It still kinda makes me mad, but I deal with it. It's not SUPER necessary- and there are other ways he turns me on. I don't blame him though. Although having our son was the happiest day of his life- he saw some things that weren't so attractive- ugh!! men are soooo sissy =)
    Anonymous

• thanks for saying that, i'll make sure my husband doesn't look. i don't want him to see me turd on myself anyways
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Haha hmm well I can't say I blame him! I've seen videos of child birth and I still wonder myself how in the world a man could go into that area after witnessing child birth. It is a HORRIBLE sight. I'm not sure how to fix this as it could be one of those things that just "scarred him for life" but I would just be honest with him and communicate with him about how you are feeling. Tell him it makes you upset that he is so "disgusted" that he won't go down on you anymore, and ask him what the problem is. Why? Tell him to be honest with you about why he is uncomfortable now. Will he be able to get over it? Who knows! But you both owe it to eachother to talk about your feelings.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My so had the same problem. He saw our baby being born, and now he has a psychological "block" that keeps him from finishing inside of me...weird. It has REALLY caused a lot of problems in our relationship.
    Anonymous

• Tell him if he doesnt do it, you will find a real man who will lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 9:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• my dh doesn't do it anymore either... I think mine is lazy though lol
    Anonymous

• hey thanks for all the replies its good to know that i'm not the only one and it's just that men really are crazy lol
    Anonymous

• well they are crazy but they are also selfish. Its also an intimacy issue and if I gave a man a beautiful child that ass better worship me and do what I want or I would tell him to service himself till he could grow up.
    Anonymous