TMI Vagina question...

I have what looks like a skin tag on the side of my vagina, on the inner lips. What could it be?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Health

• You have to have it checked out. It could be just a normal skin tag. It could be genital warts some can be smooth and flat Please go get it checked out though. Better be safe then sorry.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• anything u need to check it out, could be cancerous depending on what it is, not saying it is. dont freak sweetie! call your doctor!
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• you should have it checked out but that's exactly what is sounds like or it could just be a flesh colored mole. I used to have one in the same spot forever && one day it just fell off, i guess. I don't really know what happened I just noticed that it wasn't there anymore.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I have one too. At least I think it is a skin tag, or like HisMommySince07 said, a flesh colored mole. It caught on my razor once (OUCH!) and thats how I realized it was there. You can always have it checked out to be safe, but I wouldn't worry about it unless it starts bothering you, or becomes painful, gets bigger, or changes color.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009