i had asked about apple juice helping my baby and i was wondering why someone cant just answer the question without assuming something

i had a response sayign that i should RESTART breastfeeding well FYI to the persosn that doesnt know me thanks for making me feel worse about nto being able to ! i had breast cancer so i have no breast now! i am as flat as a 5 year old . why cant people just answerr the question at hand instead of saying something stupid like that . you dont know the person you dont knwo what is in their lives . why be rude that way ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ugh some people are awful! I'm sorry that someone was so rude to you. No matter what the cause for your choice, people should keep their judgements to themselves. Still, your situation is even more sympathetic than most. Forget the rude jerk who said that to you, don't let her have any power in your life. You are obviously stronger than she.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm so sorry. Some women are simply rude and believe the only way to do things is THEIR way. I suppose there's only one road to california, but on my map, the last I checked, there were dozens, so you have to find what works for you. Not everyone can or will follow the same path. If something works for you and you and baby are happy, then that's what you should always do. :)

Ok, now for the real question...what was it by the way? :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm sorry you had to experience that. I often see people that should really think before they type.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• don't pay attention, just simply state hey punkface i have no tittie for suckling. like you said, they don't know. sorry to hear that though.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Because some women think whats best for them is best for everyone. Their way or the highway. Anyways what was the apple juice question?
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i had originally asked if apple juice really would help my 6 week old she screams in pain when tring to poop its not hard it is normal , so the dr said 1 oz of juice a day should help i had asked if anyone else had it work for a baby this young
    Anonymous

• We were told to give sugar water or Karo syrup with water. Juice isn't really good for babies because of the sugar. Both sugar water and karo syrup worked great for my son. He was constipated a lot and had a lot of stomach problems. Finally at 6 weeks we switched to Enfamil Gentlease and he never had a problem again. At 5 months we switched by to Enframil Lipil and now at 9 months he's been fine!
    Anonymous

• it should, 1 oz a day is not much at all. you could also try baby suppositories, I had to keep them on hand for my son b/c he had a lot of trouble going until he was a few months old.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• ok thank you very much . we will try the juice and if that doesnt work ill ask the dr about the baby suppositories . thank you ladies!
    Anonymous

• because instead of supporting eachother some women r still very stupid n catty when my sister past awat my brother n law confessed to feeding his newborn fresh banana milk shakes n shes now 15 n hralthy.
    mommyto2txboys

Answer by mommyto2txboys at 8:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2009