What is the worst thing you did as a teenager?

Mine was telling my parents I was spending the night at my sister's and going to my boyfriend's instead. His parents were out of town.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha you don't even want to know! Or I mean..I can't tell ;D
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• crack probably
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I never had to lie to my mom, she was pretty lenient, she just had to know where I was. So I never really experienced the whole rebellious stage. I guess the worst thing I did was drink alcohol, but she knew I was doing it.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• drinking, smoking pot and I tried Crack once....Um..I had a 1 night stand with a married man...This was all way before I gave my life to Christ! :)
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• bad mommys:)lol
    Anonymous

• i snuck muh bf (that i was forbidden to see cuz he was almost 4 yrs older than me, he was 19 n i was 15, almost 16) into the house everynight for a couple months straight n ended up gettin preggers as soon as i turned 16. yah...
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I used to sneak my bf into my friends house. Her mom didn't mind but his parents sure were upset. C'mon, we were almost 20 at the time.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I gave her new husband's grandson a blow job when she was in the other room. He was twenty-one. I was sixteen.
    I would run away with a boyfriend.
    We would yell at each other. She only told me she hated me once and I only said I hated her husband once.
    She made me go to church every single day of my life. One day I didn't feel like going so she screamed and yelled at me and I wouldn't budge. She then came and threw my blanket off of me and put her arms on me and prayed that the demons inside of me would be gone. I was laughing so hard, she thought I was crying. She left for church and I was grounded for two weeks for not going. I told everyone at church about it and about how she was a play boy bunny.
    I skipped her wedding to smoke pot outside the church. It made the reception a little more fun for me.
    I stole her pain meds and her husband's dead wife's and sold them at school.
    Then had relations with her husband's
    Anonymous

• grandson after he was married and had a baby.
    Anonymous

• what a crazy bitch..ANON:25
    Anonymous