ok so...

ALLL this drama went down between me and my boyfriend like two weeks ago & i planned on going to my sisters with our daughter to get away from the situation and out of the chaos... well we had this huge blowout ( my daughter was not around, she was at my boyfriends parents house because we planned on going to a dinner and movie but never made it obviously ) anyway, we had this HUGE blowout and after fighting we came to the agreement that he was going to take me and the baby to my sisters for the night and let the situation cool down... well, out of no where as im getting ready, he says " Plans have changed " and i said " can i go get the baby at least " he says "no" .... So i knew he was on the phone with his mom and i KNEW something was going on that was shady and they had this plan to keep my daughter from me... well my boyfriend swore up and down i was delusional, but he admitted yesterday that his mom has this...CON....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Bright idea that they were going to lock their front door and not let me in to get our daughter... him and his mom had this whole plan about it and SWORE they didnt and made me feel like i was just crazy..... well the truth came out last night and SOOOO much of me wants to just say something to his fucking mom.... like OUR child is not YOUR child ..... you have NO say about ANYTHING.... and than you wanna make a plan to lock me out of the house my daughter is in?????/

what would you do??? ... would you say something???
    Anonymous

• I'd be taking my child and leaving him. He was going to try to keep you from your child. No one keeps me from my child, I don't care what is going on, who they are, or what they think they are going to get away with. I'd be out of there so fast he'd have no idea what the hell just happened. And when it comes time for a visitation order, I'd let the judge know all about him and his mom's plan to keep me away from my child, and asking that the visits be supervised, at least by a cop or something so he can't take off with the child. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yes, and I'd let her know that it is kidnapping and you will press charges if something of that nature ever happened again.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I agree with tropicalmama, && b/c I am such an outspoken person, once your child was safe at your sister's or wherever your going, I would make a little phone call to his mom && let her know exactly how I felt about the situation. NO it is not her place to keep your child from you or to be involved in ANY of the decision making for YOUR family. I hate manipulative people like that. && both of them are in the wrong here, not just his mom.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i agree with tropicalmamma... dont let that sh*t slide!!!
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• call the fucking cops and be like, if he doesnt give me my kids back im gonna bury him
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 9:16 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I would tell his mother that she is only allowed to see dd at your house, not allowed to leave with her or take her to her house even. thats is what you get when you forget your place. then I would tell your boyfriend if he doesnt back you up he can move into her house and also see dd at your home.
    That would scare me and if it happened to me I would be in jail for battery, and my child would be safely hidden with relatives and they would never see him again. and I am not kidding.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I would tell both him and his mom that if they ever try something like that I would have the cops on her doorstep and press kidnapping charges so fast her head would spin! I would seriously examine your relationship with him, if he was going to let his mom do that to you, and then he says that he thought you were delusional..... he sounds like someone you would be better off without.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009