Ugghh... I feel like crap everyday!

I don't know if the air is bad lately or what but I keep waking up with very congested sinuses, pressure in my cheeks, and bad headaches. The only thing that helps take care of it is Claritan D but whenever I take it I feel tired and no appetite. I'll be working soon and I hope this goes away soon!! Are any of you suffering from this?!

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It sounds like you have a sinus infection. You should go to the dr to get some antibiotics. Good luck! I know sinus pain is a b*tch!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i have been feeling like crap too my chest is feeling lik e i have something in it and my nose is stuffy it could be the weather hun , but i would go to the doctors and make sure, or go online and look up youre symptoms and that might give you a idea on whats going on with you ! good luck i hope you feel better soon
    takenaway

Answer by takenaway at 8:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i wake up like that every morning, but i have pretty bad allergies this time of year. i live in OK & there is all this cottonwood crap floating around. anyways, have you tried Sudafed, the kind that you have to take the little card to the pharmacist? it always makes me feel A LOT better.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Any sinus meds take time to work. If you are just starting new meds it can take up to two weeks before you feel any relief. About two years ago I could not breathe through my nose for the month of January. I went to my doc and they gave me antibiotics, a nasal spray I later stopped because I read it might aggravate a sinus infection, and Claritin. I still use the Claritin Some swear by other similar sinus meds but you really need to talk to a doc have them look up in there. And then you can both decide what is best for you. Until you can get to your doc try washing out your nose with saline nose spray or a saline wash. Saline is safe to use every day. Those regular nasal decongestant sprays will dry up your nose more and in the long run make it worse. A personal vicks steamer might help. I also try to remember to wear large sunglasses to keep stuff from falling in my eyes. Breathe better soon!

saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 9:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• PS: I was told to take it every day or before the worst of the season begins to avoid the sinus pain and/ or infection. What I take might not work for you. Good luck in finding something that works for you.
    saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 9:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Allergies poor girl! On the up side, I am going to get some Clairitin D and lose some weight lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I know. If I keep having allergies, I'm seriously going to lose weight. I only eat because I know I need to. My bad habit of snacking is soon forgotten after taking this medication.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2009