How do I get my toddler to go to sleep?

My 2 year old daughter has an irregular sleep pattern. She does not go to sleep until almost daybreak, and sometimes it is daybreak before she goes to sleep. She doesn't sleep during the day that much and she still stays up all night Any ideas?

nosoftkid24

Asked by nosoftkid24 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I seriously just got rid of this problem about 2 days ago. I said I had enough. My son has allergies and even if your daughter doesnt try this. about the time you want them to go to bed give her a 1/2 to 1 tsp of benedryl, let her eat a snack. and just lay her in her bed shut the door and let her be. they will either get so bored fall asleep of cry it out. It has to be done. and if it still doesnt work take her to a doctor children can have sleeping disorders. but ever since I tried this little trick he sleeps from 10 pm til 10 in the morning and its wonderful..
    adamsmommy1223

Answer by adamsmommy1223 at 1:13 AM on Jun. 2, 2009