What is wrong with some women??

I'm new to CafeMom and thought I was enjoying it, until today. I have gotten- flat out- mean e-mails from women out there about absolutely nothing. I've only been on this thing for 2 days! I haven't even had time to make enemies, or so one would think. I thought CafeMom was supposed to be about helping eachother out and being nice to every mom out there- even if they weren't like you. I'm still going to give it a chance.. I just don't think anyone has any right to judge anyone else.. especially when I'm not doing anything at all. It's just random people. Does this happen often?

SinCitiChick

Asked by SinCitiChick at 8:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can try mamasource.com . I love it when I really want an honest answer to a question I have. The moms there are wonderful and there is no bashing- they also give great advice. I just like looking at this cause it's kind of like a soap opera. I think the bashers are just angry, insecure people who need an outlet to vent off their frustrations. Try not to take it personally.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 9:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yep, especially if you are new and very opinionated. Don't pay these mean sex deprived b-----s any attention. We do have some cool moms on here, FOR REAL...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i have been on here about 2 months and i've gotten a couple mean emails. just ignore them, some people think just b/c you don't raise your kids or run your life the way they do theres that means you're wrong. i say screw em they are immature and need to get over themselves
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• im sort of new too girlfriend ive had it for almost 3 wks or so. but i am only 18 and my fiance(getting married next wk June 10th) is going into the airforce soon and wanted some advice so i came up here i get rude comments from some ladies like why are u on cafe mom and dont have kids, stepkids, or trying to conceive! because i want advice before he goes in , and then on! ya know! i feel ya girl! is ur huband or S/O in military?
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• The best way to get started is to join groups. There you usually find people who you have more in common with. This area gets people all worked up.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• IM NICE! LOL YEAH dont stress those bee-ochs. ask whatever u want and ull get good responces. there prob just hormonal lol.
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Don't worry about it. But just so you know, it's going to happen all the time!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If you want to be part of this site, you're going to have to learn to ignore some people. Just remember, it's just the internet, and if someone says something you don't like, there's a little red X at the top of your screen that makes them go away. Just don't let them bother you. You will get some really nice women on here and people that will give you great advice, but there will always be at least one person that doesn't agree with you and feels the need to be rude. You just have to be able to ignore it.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yes, it happens often. almost as often as this question is asked lol I'm j/k but this question is asked a lot && I just say, laugh at them, you don't even know them so just laugh && think what their life must be like. There are some moms with really good advice on here. There will always be "those people" everywhere you go. Eventually your skin will get thicker && you won't care what anyone else thinks.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If it isn't already make your profile private. I love getting hate mail...I get plenty. :)
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2009