eyelashes

who has ever got their eyelashes tinted? i am getting married next wk and i have an apt this Sat to get it done. i just think it will make them pop! more. what do you think?

NewLady1

Asked by NewLady1 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have never heard of that. let me know what it looks like when their done though.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• if you have never done it, i wouldnt do it a week before your wedding, what if you get an allergic reaction? i would just stick with mascara for the moment.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I have never done it, but I agree...don't get it done a week before your wedding, what if something happens or you hate it? You have no time to fix it before your big day!
    meegan26

Answer by meegan26 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If you want to get it done I would definantly suggest NOT doing it the week before your wedding. Wait until afterwards if it something you really want to try.You can make your eyelashes look amazing without tinting. If you hired a makeup artist for your wedding talk to her about your lashes. Or if you need suggestions or advice about what to do with your lashes message me. ( I'm a make up artist ) It's your choice though if you want to get them tinted then go for it
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• my sis got hers done for her wedding..it looked awesome!! she had no problems..but everyones different
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2009