Do you know how your tax dollars are spent?

I was reading a crybaby question, someone whining that another woman had a bottle of perfume and the answers were so interesting: "if she can afford that, why is she on food stamps," "she's the reason my taxes are so high," yadda yadda yadda. I see this rhetoric so often on CM.

Well, I was wondering if anyone knew the actual percentage of federal income tax dollars are spent on social programs (not including social security-which is a welfare program-and Medicare).

Post your estimate, then go here to find out the answer.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/24033281/?photo=1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Amen sister! Sooooo sooooo sick of ingnorant bitches yammering on and on about how welfare is putting such a pinch in their income and how the needy don't deserve candy or fun or to smell good. I think we should have a tax that gives women like these. who obviously have no lives of their own. something else to concentrate on.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm not sure how much goes where w/ federal but I do know what projects are paid for here in my state by tax dollars. Often, it's not crap that I would choose.
    Anonymous