bi, straight, lesbian ? whats the big deal ?!

how many of you mommas are anything other then straight and still fulfill a normal family life ? do people look down on you ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm bi...hubby's known since before we dated...it's one of the things he loves about me. ; ) I do still, from time to time, bring a woman to bed with me..with my husband's permission of course. Sometimes he joins us, sometimes he just watches. He doesn't care either way...he just loves to be included in any way! LOL! I live a normal life. If you saw me at my job or at my kids' school, you would never know what's going on in my bedroom. And my kids don't know either just like most kids don't know about their straight parent's sex lives. I only tell people that I know will be supportive and understanding. Usually my lesbian friends...LOL! Of course, DH brags to some of the guys he works with so they think he's the luckiest bastard on the planet and I get lots of interesting looks from the guys he works with at company parties! LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I just don't tell people. It's not their business.
    Anonymous

• true but why hide it ; is it ashaming ? like idk i feel like ppl have to hide the real them so people wont think badlyy of them or something
    Anonymous

• Well im not straight and I told my SO I might be at the point where men do not interest me anymore, and Im confused, but we are happy so theres no problems. Im going to be a mommy soon and my kids are going to be very loving of every type of person, and if they arent I will beat them lol (not hard thought )
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 9:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• lol yeah i mean i recently told my SO that i still want to be with him ; but im interested in women too. it kinda upset him. he said he feels as if he cant please me ; which quite frankly he cant sometimes . but ive been with one woman and ever since then i feel the need to be open to it. i lovedd itt (: lol
    Anonymous

• lol...mommabella..!!! anon 9:09, why are you asking???????
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• well when a few people found out i was bisexual they kind of turned the other way i guess you could say. as if i was disgusting or something. it hurts a little. but i was just seeing how other people felt.
    Anonymous

• Im bi.... DH knew before we where dating... But I dont tell everyone about it.. mostly other bi's know.. but its not a HUGE part of my life so i dont think its important for everyone to know.
    Ya I lead a normal life. lol.
    Anonymous

• Not telling people isn't the same thing as hiding it. Not telling someone what kind of panties you wear isn't hiding it. If it's none of their business, then it's none of their business. It sucks for you to tell your friends, and then they shun you. I guess they weren't really friends after all. And that really sucks. Some people are so afraid. Some men seem to think that just because another man is gay, that it means they other guy wants HIM. And that's not the case. Same with women, just because a woman is gay, that doesn't mean she wants every damn woman she sees. Right? Not telling people doesn't mean you are ashamed either. I wouldn't suggest lying, if asked. But if you hide something like this from your SO, then neither of you can lead a fulfilling life. IDK. That's such a silly thing to ditch a friend over.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I have a group called The Real Ladies Rebellion : Sweet Surrender. I have all kinds of Moms in my group! We have lesbian, straight, bi...you name it. We're all rather old-fashioned when it comes to romance. We like to be feminine and fun, we don't like dogma. We like to cook, craft and be cute. We're an eclectic bunch but we're all Ladies...come check us out!

TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 11:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2009