after ovulation

I believe that i ovulated around the 29th or the 30th according to my opk test that i took the 28th in the morning. It said within 24-48 hours ovulation should occur. I am curious as to how long would it take for someone not to feel so great meaning that there stomache feels upset. My last period was on May 15th and ended on the 20th. and i don't really understand the luteal phase. Today monday june 1st i didn't feel so well on the way to work i felt really nauseated anyone have any ideas by chance.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• im in the same boat we o'd the same time so weard but i'm thinking the same thing i wasn't shoure weather it was the heat from work or what but id say wait a couple of more days and then test good luck and baby dust
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My cycle is the same too! Baby dust to both of you! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• the luteal phase is the time from ovulation until your period comes. so usually lasts around 12-16 days. and your cycle starts the day your period started. and ends the day before your next period, because the next af starts a new cycle.
    lets say you have 28 day cycles. and you ovulated on cd14 (halfway through) your luteal phase would be 14 days (2weeks).
    thats why you usually have a 2 week waiting time from ovulation to when your period starts, or when you would take a pregnancy test.
    you could be feeling funny for any number of reasons. probably not from being pregnant. and you still have a couple weeks till testing. hence the 2weekwaiting (2ww) period-thats what your in now.
    good luck and baby dust to all
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I would say its most likely nothing pregnancy related. It usually takes at LEAST three days for the egg to implant and the hormones dont start releasing until then. More common around 6-12 for implantation. It is common to get nausea after ovulation because of the hormone surge!
    JNBBtracy

Answer by JNBBtracy at 4:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009