what do you do if you are suspicious of your hubby part 2

When I asked what he was doing up on the phone he said that he wasn't and had just come from buger king. I looked at the phone at aroung 8am and there was a name of a girl that he works with as a counselor, but when I went back to call he deleted all his calls and her number.

carltom

Asked by carltom at 9:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• cheating
    Anonymous

• I smell a rat.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Hmmm....very suspicious
    Anonymous

• They are having intercourse. Now you need to decide if this is a problem or not. If it is, you have some tough decisions to make.
    krnrobey71

Answer by krnrobey71 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• go with your gut. My gut is screaming he is hiding something and the only thing men hide in su=ituations like this is that they are or have already cheated. tell him you know what he did/is doing and that if he doesnt tell you right now you are walking out the door.
    then do it.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• get him the movieFIREPROFF AT BLOCKBUSTER 2 NIGHT!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• FIREPROOF
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yeah something is definitely up, now I would ask him if he wasn't talkin to anyone then why did he delete numbers out of his call log??!! If you know her name, then I would try to find the number on my own, && give her a call. or hell go see her at work
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If it sounds and looks like a cheater chances are it's a cheater. People don't get up at midnight to talk to their coworkers of the opposite sex and then try to make you think you're imagining hearing him talk. Then to delete the numbers... there's something cooking with them.
    If you want to save the relationship, it's going to be really hard with him working with her. I'd be showing up there every day at various times of day so she can see me and my kids. A lot of women might can convince themselves it's the woman's fault he's cheating till they get to know her and see she's not an iceberg like he said. Personally I'd print out the phone bill and show it to him and tell him that if he wasn't cheating he wouldn't have lied about it... now it's time to fess up or move out.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I should've added that if she councels the people at work, is it possible he needed her counselling services? I'd likely fly off the handle because he lied but is it possible tho that he actually need help with a problem with coworker/s, or job stability or something like that?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2009