Anyone ready for school to start?

Today was the first day of summer and I am already ready for school to start. What oh what are we going to do all summer?? Anyone else in the same boat? What are your plans for the summer?

We do have passes to the waterpark so we'll be going there a lot =0 )

CoolMommyofboys

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 9:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughters won't be finished until the 12th.
    My 17 y/o is looking for a job and will be busy with her other activities that she likes to do.
    My 15 y/o will be continuing her education here at home 2-3 hours per day, Mon thru Fri, due to the fact that she slacked off in 9th grade and failed English9. Her free time will be spent hanging out with her friends.
    I just began school so I will be too busy to notice really, although it will be nice to have some people around the house during the day now and then while I care for my infant granddaughter. I'm usually in want of some adult conversation by the afternoon....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:46 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Nope, my daughter isn't even out yet. Her break is only 5 weeks long and we are visiting home to Michigan for 3-4 of them so it will go very quick for us! Wish her break was longer.
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 9:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• 5 weeks!!! Damn that sucks!!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm taking in my 16 year old sister and her 20 year old boyfriend for the summer. She has one more year of school left and will most prbably live here up until she graduates. so summer....well its gonna be interesting to say the least.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Haha... My kids are just 2 & 3 and I'm so ready to send them!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm going to get to be pregnant all summer and then finally have my daughter right before summer is over.. so I get to really do nothing..
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I have been waiting for school to be over. My son has one more day and then we are freeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2009