Has this ever happened to you? Atleast in a long time for me...lol

OMG I had been having trouble getting into the mood with my dh and it sucked I would always feel like I was being dragged into it, but today mid day he was messing with me and for some unknown reason we...you know and I finally reached the orgasm that I have been waithing for it was soo good. then I'd say one hour went by and he was messing with me again or I with him :) I couldn't believe this was happening we ended up doing it again and I had another sooo good orgasm. Idon't want this day to go away I am afraid this is only going to happen once in a life time thing...lol What to do? I had to let this out I could not hold it in any longer thanks ladies for listening. What was it like for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I go thru spurts where I'm horny a lot and have orgasms easily. Other times, I have no interest at all and I can't climax. I hope you're going thru a good period and it lasts and lasts and lasts.......:)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:24 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• was it your 1st orgasm ever??
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• lol thats cool! well i dunno y dont u get in the mood?? thats happening to me right now but only cuz im pregnant i just dont feel like it. but when i wasnt i would always have sex with my bf. maybe he needs to get u in the mood?
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• use a vibrator
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• lol, something like that, yes, and it wouldn't be the first time it happens, i've had it a few times, so it's probably just teh start of something fun.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 10:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I depend on myself for my great orgasms. It happens all the time that way!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• lol...it's the same with me. Good to know I'm not the only one. I think the aruging lately has turned me off. I love him though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 2, 2009