my husband went on vacation without me, normal?

Someone just pointed out that that was not normal?? He left friday morning to go to california to see his old roommates and their baby and he's coming back tuesday evening. I didn't think that was rude really, i'm only pregnant at home with two cats. lol. Would you be offended?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 9:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My hubby left for Texas on Friday and is gone until Sunday and I'm 25 weeks. It was actually my idea that he go alone. His little sister is graduating from high school and I wouldn't have wanted him to miss it. We sleep on a sofa bed when we are there and between the flying and the fact that sleeping was going to be impossible there I didn't feel up to going. Plus we have 2 puppies and I didn't want to have to board them. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. He has his cell on him at all time so I can reach him in the event of an emergency.

spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 11:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Depending on how far I was. If I wasn't due for some time, then I wouldn't care.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• washington state to california, 9 hour drive. i'm only 17 weeks.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Not really. If the two of you are happy and trust each other than what's the problem with him going without you?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• As long as he doesn't care if you went with your friends sometimes and you weren't very far along... not that big of a deal
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• well i'm awesome and he's going to miss me, that's the only problem.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• http://resources.rbc.org/odb/pda/
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i'm not clicking that. (or copy pasting it)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I meant far along I was!! (Very late response I now LOL!!)
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm not sure how I would take it. I mean did he ask you if you wanted to go or did he make it clear that he wanted to go alone?? It's not that I don't trust my SO, but I would probably wonder why he wanted to go without me. but that's just me, I'm a worrier. && my SO && I moved in together a month && a half after we met b/c we couldn't stand to be apart anymore, so I would just be wonderin why all the sudden he wanted time away from me.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2009