I have a strange cat. Do you have a strange cat?

She likes to lick perfume off of my arms, and lotion off of my arms. My foot hurts so I rubbed absobine jr. on it, and she tried to like that off. I don't know why she does it, you'd think it would all taste nasty. But she likes it.

Buffie95

Asked by Buffie95 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pets

• sounds toxic
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Funny! I love cats but had to put mine to sleep.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Mine plays with her toy and then she'll sit on it with it right under her butt and gets this crazy look, ears go back, and she looks back and forth really fast trying to figure out what this thing is that is up her butt! lol
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My cat drives me nuts!!!! He yowls to go outside...so I'll open the door and let him out. And what does he do??? He goes directly to the other side of the door and starts yowling to come back in! He also likes to fight his own foot. He'll chew on his foot and then scratch his face, get surprised that he has clawed himself and bite his foot again....and all the while growling!

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My cat must be touching me at all times, literally. He also wakes me up every single morning at 6:30 and he will shriek his head off for as long as it takes for me to get up and feed him. So basically the only time that he isn't touching me is when I feed him and then he hunts me down again. If we go out of town for the weekend and leave him alone, he gives us hell when we get back. He doesn't do anything bad in the house, he is very vocal and he lets us know how upset he was. He also doesn't like it when the kids stay the night at grandma's, even though hubby and I are still home. He is weird! But he's 14 now, so we are used to the weirdness and are grateful that we still have him around and hope to for a few more years.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I have an awesome cat! He gots personality.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I know, I would think these things are toxic.
    I will sometimes find a stuffed animal out where it's not supposed to be. Honestly, I thought we had a ghost. Till I figured out it was Maggie, the one that licks me. I caught her the other day. She had this stuffed animal in her mouth. She was dragging it, but it was between her legs. So she was walking funny, with her legs bowed out. She was doing this funny growl/meow. Then she put it down and did the kneeding thing with it. I laughed, I finally caught her molesting the stuffed animal!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My cat crawls in our pants if we take them off and leave them on the floor... he's kinda chubby so sometimes he gets stuck in the leg part. that's why we named him Pants
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 12:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• oh my cat is awesome, way awesome...she is full of personality...VERY VERY MISCHEIVIOUS....JUST LIKE A 2 YR OLD...CAME HOME TODAY AND WHITE STUFF WAS EVERYWHERE, yep she opened my brand new bag of cotton balls..had them everywhere, but her face is so precious you just cant get mad, BUT WHEN MY HUSBAND DOES SOMETHING WRONG , its over..hes like...omg, the cat gets more attention than me..ha ha ha
    AmeliaR

Answer by AmeliaR at 12:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Your cat prob does that because there might be an oil that she likes in it. My oldest cat likes mint. And my youngest liked something in my moms "all-natural" shampoo and started chewing her hair haha. I think all cats have their quirks. One of the middle ones, he likes to jump off of things, which we try to stop him from doing, and constantly has a fat lip. Its kinda funny when we notice it. Haha. I love my cats though theyre all great :)
    kurokitty21

Answer by kurokitty21 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009