Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need some help here

what are those things called thay you can buy and put in the shopping carts that are soft and so the baby doesnt get the germs off the cart im looking to buy one but not sure what they are called i know walmart sells them with the baby carriers

Answer Question

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • cart covers

    Answer by staciandababy at 9:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

  • yeah i guess "cart covers" some act as playmats, so you might find some in that section!

    Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:16 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

  • Cart covers. Unless you sterilize it after every use they are really protecting baby from germs although they are great for entertaining baby. A simple sanatizing wipe gets the job done very well.

    Answer by sk_tennyson at 10:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.