• In the Spotlight:

why

why am i becoming paranoid? im 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant and all i can think about is going into labor. im practically obsessing over it, i feel like it will never happen ... everytime the baby moves im hoping it's a contraction instead. am i going crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know how you feel.
    I'm only 38 and 3 days but I'm getting to the point that every cramp I get I hope i get another one in a certain amount of time so it could be contractions lol.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 9:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• LOL... i think its normal, because i did it too, with my first anyways...is this your first?
    Its a mixture of excitment and antisapation (sp*) combined, and a little bit of fear....at least tis was the case for me. Good Luck Hun. :D
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yepp its my first and everyone just keeps telling me that i'll probably go late anyway and stop thinking about it!
    Anonymous

• i am just going on 30 weeks and i want to go into labor, too. i already want to meet my son, to see him, already. maybe your just being impatient.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 10:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• LOL! I feel your pain chicka! I'm 36 weeks and I'm SO ready to go!!
    I keep hoping my daughter comes soon! Lol.
    Lindzabu

Answer by Lindzabu at 10:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2009