Is it cold feet?

My wedding is less than 2 weeks away and suddenly I am getting paranoid if this is the right thing to do or not, I have no reason to think that its not, but I am just scared, being that this is my second marriage, I just want everything to be right, why do I have this feeling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I would say it's cold feet. You know your first marriage didnt work out and now you want this one to be the last. Just relax and enjoy the day. Try not to think to much. You obviously said yes for a reason, Im sure you already played it through your head a million times if this is what you wanted before saying yes to the question. Relax. Congrats!
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 10:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i'm sure its just cold feet. i told my dad to go get his truck drive up to the church doors and i'd jump in. he wouldn't do it :) my sister told him to fake a heart attack halfway down the aisle and he wouldn't do that either. everyone gets jittery about getting married, at least everyone i know of who has gotten married has had some worries and doubts, but i think thats part of life and how things work. congrats and just try to relax
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm sure it's just cold feet. You probably just have a lot more pressure since it's your second marriage. Try to relax the next couple weeks. Got to a spa with your soon to be hubby..open up and share with him maybe how you feel. It might make you feel better.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i think it's cold feet too, and i agree talk to your to be husband and relax.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 10:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• domestic servitude is always something to be afraid of. I'd have cold feet too if I thought someone was going to chain me to his life and I had to do it all while he just got to enjoy life. Isn't that how marriage really is? That's what so many CM moms say it is for them.
    Anonymous

• Anon :49 must be a man, lol.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• oh wow, Anon :49
    Sounds like somebody's a Bitter Betty! LOL
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 11:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• No it is not domestic servitude.I guess someone got a bad apple sorry you life is miserable anon:49.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2009