Wierd question, but what did I pass?!

I remember when I was pushing in the delivery room, I passed something that looked like a handful of hamburger meat(sorry tmi). What was that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• probably poop.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• probably the placenta!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• It may have been your placents, but I think the placents is bigger than a handful of anything. It can be rather large and it comes before the baby is born. If it came before the baby, it was either a blood clot, or if it came from the other end you may have opooped on the delivery table and not even have realized it. It is very common and happens to alot of women without even realizing it. In fact some nurses say it is a sign that mom is pushing well too cause you ahve to push like you are having a bm.
    Anonymous

• Sorry typo, the placenta comes AFTER thae baby...ooops got carried away typing and not paying attention
    Anonymous

• I was gonna say anon, lol. If you passed this big ol pile of "hamburger meat "(yuck), lol after you had the baby then it was the placenta. I pooped before I gave birth and I was so embarrassed.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009