How did you know?

What were some symptoms that you were having before you found out you were having twins?

abbibaileylily

Asked by abbibaileylily at 10:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've never had twins, but I've heard all the normal symptoms just x2. :] That means, bigger belly, worse morning sickness, more fatigue, more hunger, and worse heartburn.

At least you're not pregnant for as long though!
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I was back in maternity at 6 weeks with the twins. At first I just thought it was because I had just had a c-section 4 months prior and another c-section 16 months before that. The morning sickness was the same, I was tired just like in the other pregnancies too. Really my only clue was being so big so quickly. Even our first sonogram we only saw one baby LOL. Talk about surprise 2 weeks later at our next one and seeing baby B pop up ;) Heartburn was an issue later on and I definatly was NOT more hungry, those babies took up so much room I could barely eat and when I did heartburn was terrible/
    Mom2SKMB

Answer by Mom2SKMB at 10:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2009