Is it normal to feel so sad while pregnant? I didnt my 1st pregnancy!

2lilmom

Asked by 2lilmom at 10:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was miserable the entire time I was pregnant. Not b/c I didn't want my baby but the first 3 months it was constant nausea. Then I gained so much weight for my frame it was hard to even walk around && my feet were always swollen to twice their normal size. && I carried him the last 2 months through the hottest part of the summer. I love my son, but I absolutely hated being pregnant.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• You know the phrase, every pregnancy is different, it is 100% true!! Your hormones are different, thus causing a difference in your emotions. I am sorry that you are so down about life :( Just think about that little miracle swimming around in your belly and soon you will be able to look into their little eyes!!!
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 10:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• don't worry i'm sure your baby's eyes will be normal sized :) and yes depression strikes when its very least needed. keep your head up and try not to push people away right now.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• thanks to all who responded.....Im just being sad toward my husband and last time i was prego i was happy all the time...so it is weird for me....
    2lilmom

Answer by 2lilmom at 3:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009