Anyone ever live in the Caribbean

If you have please tell me what it is like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• * LIVED*
    Anonymous

• No, but I would love to. I have never lived there, but I have been there and it's beautiful.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• my dh might be getting a job there in the future so I was wondering what it is like there
    Anonymous

• It's tropical. Not a lot of work unless you have a trade. Vacation wise, it's beautiful. What part of the Carrib. are you talking about? My family is from Puerto Rico. I want to take my kids there so much! But it's just not reasonable now.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 11:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• dh is a chef not sure where the owner where is works now is thinking of opening casino there and dh would go be chef at the restaurant

Anonymous

• Your question is a little bit like asking if anyone has lived in North America. The Carribean is a large and diverse area.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009