BOOB QUESTION *25 WEEKS PREGGO*

Does anyone else have/ had like tingling in their nipples @ 25 weeks pregnant? They just feel wierd and then on the inside of my bra it's like something's come out and dried up but very very little.. and i have little dark spots all around my aerola (sp)... just wondering if the tingling thing with the spots in my bra means my milk glands are forming or what? My aunt is 4 weeks ahead of me and said hers started leaking 2 weeks ago.. also can the size of your boobs determin how fast your milk comes in? im finally a little bigger than a *b* so i didnt know if having little ones would play a role in that as well...

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 10:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Breast size has NOTHING to do with the production of milk! From what you are saying, you are leaking what is known as colostrum :) I did it when I was pregnant, but really only noticed it when I would (for some odd reason) squeeze my nipples...
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 10:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• You know I've 'tried' squeezing my nipples (just to see if any came out) and nothing ever does.. it just hurts like hell.. lol yet i still try!! wierd i know!
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 10:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I did it even when something did come out lol The things we try... If it helps when I was full term I actually tried to check myself to see if I was dialated.... lol
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 10:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Thats how it was with me when i was about that time. But mine also had a burning feeling to them every so often. Soon your going to be able to squeese and have some come out. But its just the glands forming.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• The size of your boobs doesnt mean anything. My boobs are really small, a B on a good day LOL and I was like a cow when I was nursing my kids, seriously, I produced an insane amount of milk. Anyways your boobs will do some wierd stuff in pregnancy, its probably just them getting ready to go to work ;) I started leaking at 14 weeks with each and every one of my kids, some people do some people dont.
    Mom2SKMB

Answer by Mom2SKMB at 10:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yes you are starting to produce milk, that's all. get you some pads to stick in your bra.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009