very uncomfortable

I had to go down to PA yesterday to get my mom because she broke her shouler and couldn't drive..everytime we would go down in elevation I would get menstrual cramps and within an hour my underwear, shorts and part of my pants were soaked (I put pants ontop of my shorts in a hurry)..it was water like but it wasnt pee..Today ive been in pain in my lower abdomen and i feel alot of pressure..i have a hard time getting up from sitting and laying because i feel so uncomfortable in my lower abdomen..i have cramps, more of the watery stuff coming out, my bellybutton hurts and the pressure.
i might go to L&D but i was wondering if anyone knows why im so uncomfortable..im only 23 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thta is not good you should go to labor and delivery. dicharge like that could be your water broke and if you catch it soon enought you dont have to deliver they can give you meds and keep the baby in longer. If you are that uncomfortable youc ould be in labor and no tknow it. with my last i was in labor and i did not know it i just felt like i needed to go to the bathroom and i could not get comfortable laying down when i went to l&r i was only therw 12 min before i delivered. I would go now to the hospitla if it were me. Dont jepordise you baby. Keep us posted and you can add me as a friend it you would like.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 10:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If you are leaking fluid you need to go to the hospital now, especially if it started yesterday!
    Anonymous

• I would go to L&D just to make sure. Always better to be safe then sorry
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 10:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• the only thing about the water like stuff is i have no idea if its fluid or discharge..i just know i got soaked within an hour
    Anonymous

• go to labor and delivery and get checked. i've never heard of regular discharge being that much. it may be that your water broke and like the above posters have said that you are in labor. and if you get to the hospital in time they can stop it. at the least you should call and see if they want you to come in
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009