ToysRUs Birthday Club?

my DD is turning one in a few weeks & we belong to the ToysRUs birthday club. they sent her a card that says "your child will recieve extra-special attention for their 1st birthday".

has anyone done this before? what do they do?

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 11:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I signed my granddaughter up for it and didn't really know what to expect (she's still an infant).
    One evening when my husband and I were shopping we heard an announcement made about a birthday girl in the store who would be wearing a special balloon while she shopped so if anyone saw her please wish her a Happy Birthday. I thought that was so sweet!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have done it a few years in a row. If you gave them your phone number she will be getting a call from Geoffry the giraffe (so cute). Make sure she's near the phone! and I believe you go on any Saturday take the coupon and or card they sent her and she gets to sit in a section of the store they have reserved for the to color and they march around the store in a line with Geoffrey the giraffe. Cute for ages 1-8.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My boys have that too, they love the phone call, I try to let the voicemail get it though so they can listen to it as much as they want and then of course they have to play it for everyone else because no one will believe them...lol, they love it!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:16 PM on Jun. 1, 2009