Octomom gets her own TV show....

What do you think? Will you watch? Personally, I think this lady is nuttier than squirrel poop, and she did this just to get publicity.

dragonfly7271

Asked by dragonfly7271 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• she did get her own TV show?
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 11:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• It won't air in America at least that's what I just read

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I really could care less. But, I don't care for those shows that delve into the lives of other families like Jon and Kate or the Duggars. Nothing against any of them, I just don't care to look into their private lives.
    Anonymous

• She's a lucky bitch....
    Anonymous

• So? And what's the problem with that? if she has her own show she has the money to care for her kids. People will gripe that she can't afford them and when someone offers her a job, and money, you still gripe. Woman can't win for anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Sorry Anon, but I will gripe. Here's why:
    First, she already had 6 children at home. She went and got IVF with no thought of the burden it would put on her already stressed family. She did it out of pure selfishness.
    Second, I believe she did it just to become famous and get rich. She obviously wants the attention, because she is constantly on the internet or doing interviews.
    Third, I think that TV's shows like that exploit children. Jon and Kate, the Duggars, etc... What are these kids going to think when they are older and see these shows? "Hey mom and dad, did you really throw that birthday party because you wanted to or because your ratings needed a boost?"
    Sorry, I have no sympathy for her at all.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• omg dont even feel bad for her....if she couldn't support children she shouldve kept her damn legs closed! im a single mom who has horrible back problems and jus found out i have cancer (im only 23) and my boyfriend has a brain tumor...and i have no more money to support me or my child...where the hell is my show shit!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• kuuipo - I'm sorry to hear that hon. Hugs to you and your family, and best wishes that things will look up for you!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I won't watch. For some reason, I just can't get into baby/kid shows like that. I never could watch the Jon & Kate Plus 8 show.
    I hope all the money made from the shows are used for the children's care and for their future needs.
    I also hope that some of the money gets the mom into psychiatric care, on medication, and in therapy so she can be a good mom to those children. It's the least that they deserve now that they are here.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• thanks drangonfly....im hoping things will look up soon but idk..jus got fired and they cut off overtime so now my boyfriend is gonna be struggling with the bills....yups could def use my own show lols jk i wouldn't want that..too much drama i already have enough as you can tell...anyways thanks again!!! means alot!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009