how was your day?

I always like to get asked, but never do hahaha. But my day was better than yesterday, hopefully tomarrow will be better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This question was asked yesterday so I will answer for that day and what a day it was!
    I took care of my infant granddaughter the whole day. She is teething and caught a cold from my youngest daughter and myself. I had a TON of laundry that I tried to get through, but could only do a load here and there. It was payday and it took me HOURS to balance the checkbook, fill in my accounting book, and pay the massive amount of bills. When my husband came home around 3pm I finally had a chance to take a shower - it felt soooo good! My older teen daughter came home from school very sick so my youngest daughter and husband helped me care for my granddaughter. I didn't get to work on my college assignment until after 8pm and I was up until 1am finishing it. I finally fell asleep at 1:30am and woke up at 6am this morning.
    What a day! LOL
    Hopefully, today will be better.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:02 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• aw thanks for asking....it was nice spent the day teaching my 11 mo new words and i can proudly say she can now say mama dada nana baba ball <33....other than that i had a great day
    emilysmama05

Answer by emilysmama05 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• tomorrow.

yes my was OK i hope TOMORROW will be better:)

Anonymous

• its been a hell of a day. mikey my 2 year old came home from his sperm donors all upset. slept the 20 min ride home and then when scott, my husband and mom left threw a huge hissy fit telling me they were never coming home then i went outside for a cig on my moms deck and he was on her bed, maybe 10 feet away and told me not to leave him alone like heather, sperm donors fuck friend does
    hotmamaof297062

Answer by hotmamaof297062 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• thats my day ina nut shell. how was your day. and i promise to ask you in your chatter box once a day
    hotmamaof297062

Answer by hotmamaof297062 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• How was yours? Mine started out great and then I got home at 8:30am and get a phone call that my son is Tired and sick and breathed in too much RAID??? I was like what? Turns out 2 days ago he went across the street to jump in the neighbors bouncer before all the guests got there and they sprayed raid for all the ants. Alex is feeling weak and coughing and he tells the darn school (where I work at) that he was exposed to Raid. LOL, he has a flu bug and has been sleeping all day.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Well, I spent the day wedding dress shopping with my daughter. Then we went to lunch and then, shopped some more. We didn't find "the dress", but we're closing in on it.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i had a CRAPPY day :(

llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:16 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• my day was stressful...i found out like a few days ago i have cancer and im jus absolutely stressed and not to mention i have "cramps" but i know its jus the whole cancer thing and i honestly feel so gross in my own body! idk if that makes sense or if anyone else has ever felt that way but i jus feel so gross knowing that i have cancer jus chillin in my body. and im sad i know everyone says think positive...easy for them to say they didn't jus find out they have cancer..and i heard u get like 5 more yrs of survival when you do treatment....5 yrs! so i could die before im 30...before my daughter is 10...and my boyfriend has a brain tumor and sometimes his meds make him grouchy....today he is grouchy...im jus so sad and stressed...pls put in a prayer for me if you pray
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2009