ouchhhhh!

so i woke up this morning and my right eye was hurting so bad! Well somehow i woke up and got a stye inside my eye! Any ideas how to help the dry itchy pain in my eye, besides the drops ive been putting in?

beastandkids

Asked by beastandkids at 11:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Health

• when my eye is itchy I put a cold wash cloth on it.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Get a wash rag and put really hot water on it or put it in the microwave for a few seconds. Then put the hot rag on your eye. (don't burn yourself though) It should help soothe it.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• doctorI have heard to put a warm cloth over the eye keep doing this until it shrinks or atleast til you get stye medicine. what you have sound like a clogged gland on your eyelid just do this and it will b fine. hope you feel better

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Brew some black tea and after it steeps for several minutes take it out and lightly ring it out. It should still be a little wet. Then put it on your eye. It needs to still be hot, as hot as you can stand. Hold it in place 5 minutes. You can repeat every 2 hours.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Sorry, I should have said take the tea bag out and that is what you put on your eye. Hope you feel better soon.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• aww thanks everyone im going to do all of these asap! cant walk around looken like i lost a boxing match!
    beastandkids

Answer by beastandkids at 12:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• If you are breastfeeding, or know someone who is, put a couple of drops of breastmilk in your eye.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:02 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• WHAT!!!!!????
    beastandkids

Answer by beastandkids at 9:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009