I have a grown child who has moved out of our home. My husband working 10 hours/day. I have a simple p/t job.

I am a new transplant to FL from CA and the move has been tough in many ways. Finally I have discoverd the beauty in FL which, for a few years, was totally blocked . Alas, a light bulb went off and I realized that this is it and I chose to open my horizons and build from there, I am however, missing a very important element. Girlfriends! Girlfriends with common lifestyles and views. I hope I have found a forum for my quest.

.

DelMarie7

Asked by DelMarie7 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• What is your question? I didn't see one in there
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't know but there are all kinds of views and types of ladies on here. Some with wisdom and some without. We all go through things thats for sure. Don't let any negativity get to you when someone bashes or is rude etc thats all. I have found some friends here that are grounded like me in Christ! :) Good Luck!.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:56 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I've lived here in FL for 22 yrs and still hate this horrible place. Go to the MOMS tab above and click on that then do a search for CM moms in your part of FL.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:05 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Hey welcome to Cafemom. You will find all POV on here. Even the ones who differ from you have value. Something can be learned from just about every question. Check out the groups on here that is always a great place to start. Again welcome.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:56 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Why don't you look into doing volunteer work to fill your time? You can contact hospitals, schools, religious organizations, social service organizations, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:01 AM on Jun. 2, 2009