Okay attack me if you will! But it's just how I feel....

I just gotta get this off my back! I am so sick of mom's buying their pre teen and teen girls slutty clothes and saying they are cute!! They are not cute! They are slutty! The boys aren't thinking it's cute, they are staring at your daughters boobs and her buttcheaks hanging out of her shorts. Perverted older men are thinking things you don't wanna know, and decent men are uncomfortable and embarassed when encountered by it. Also, if you are 45 and shop in the juniors section STOP IT!!! You are her mom, not her friend! Stop tanning 6 days a week, and the bleached blond hair with the dark underneath looks trashy and fried. It doesn't make you look younger! People make fun of you! Okay guys, I feel better. Does anyone else feel this way, or am I PMSing way too hard? If I am hormonally charged it wouldn't be the first time! Meeeeow! Hissssss! Spit! lol

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I could care less what others do. It's not my daughter or my business, JMO.
    Anonymous

• I smell DRAMA:)
    Anonymous

• rolling on floorOMG this is so funny and so true. What happened that you had to let it out like this who made you mad....oh for get it somebody had to say something. You are so right.

No bashing here...keep it coming....lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• What I don't get is the 5 year old I saw with the G-string visible on her hips and the barely there jeans... Why on EARTH would a parent put/buy their 5 year old in a g-string is beyond me...
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• drinking beerI think you seriously need to start a blog about this! Sometimes, we just have to vent. Cheer!!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• cute that you get all worried about clothes so judgemental of others!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Who says it's the parents who are dressing these children? They can change at a friends house or school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'm sorry but I was at work one day (salon) there was a young girl with her buttcheaks hanging out of her shorts and boobs hanging out of her top. She bent over to pick up here purse and a much older man in the lobby made no effort to hide his liking it. Turned out she was twelve and her and mom were having their day out. This is just one of many stories.

Oh yeah ANON......by the way, it will be your business when your daughter wants to hang out and dress like that with them, or your son brings a girl with tight small shorts and a camel toe.
    Not to mention, there is nothing wrong with teaching the future adult women of our society that our self worth is not from dressing slutty to get attention...it sounds corny but they are our future doctors, leaders, workers and convicts

Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• are 'nt we supposed to NOT judge?? BUT YOU ARE SPECIAL!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:05 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• agree 100% and saphire eyes please tell me you are jokin that's repulsive
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2009