Stay in your bed

how do I get my 15 month old to stay in his bedroom and out of my bed it is ruining my sex life even more :( some tips please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe a baby gate at his door. I'm keeping my son in his crib until he gets to big for it or tries to climb out so I don't have to deal with the same issues. ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Just keep putting him in his bed. You know, like that super nanny does it. Eventually they learn, unless that too is a bullshit reality show, which could be.
    Anonymous

• my son is almost 22 mos && he still sleeps in a crib, b/c I know he isn't gonna understand "stay in your bed" yet. but that's just me, I guess you just have to keep putting him back in his bed or shut his door so he can't come out in the middle of the night, maybe put a night light in there??
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 2, 2009